POMRC and SSNZ Workshop
Making the wise choice simple
Joint Workshop of the Perioperative Mortality Review Committee and Safe Surgery New Zealand
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is pleased to advise that registration is now open for Making the wise choice simple: Joint workshop of the Perioperative Mortality Review Committee and Safe Surgery New Zealand.
The event flyer is attached.
Where: Te Papa Tongarewa, 55 Cable St, Wellington
When: 21 June 2017
Cost to attend:
- Earlybird registration (up to 26 May 2017) is $170 incl. GST
- Standard registration (from 27 May 2017) is $200 incl. GST
This year’s programme will include:
- an overview of the latest annual report of the Perioperative Mortality ReviewCommittee
- factors that change practice
- New Zealand deprivation and equality
- surgical safety culture survey results
- knowing mortality risk
- operative vs non-operative surgery (workshop).
We invite you and your colleagues to register here.
The draft programme will be available shortly. Please keep an eye on the Commission’s website for all conference updates.
Noho ora mai,
Events Coordinator and EA to Iwona Stolarek & Gillian Bohm
Health Quality & Safety Commission
DDI: 04 901 6086 | Mobile: 021 170 0578
|Event Date||Jun 21, 2017|